Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mom's 50th Birthday

My mom had a big birthday recently! She loves german chocolate cake, and so we decided to do a top layer of german chocolate cake and decorate a bottom layer with fondant to represent different parts of her personality. This may be one of my very favorite cakes I've done before, and it was so fun to do it for someone I love so much!


Some of the details up close:

My mom is amazing with plants and loves to garden,

She loves her family. And she loves to shop!
She is a woman of faith.She is an amazing librarian and an excellent teacher. I used the books to list all of her personal "titles."She loves hiking and completed a huge backpacking trip this past summer!
She is gorgeous, and is always put together.
Happy Birthday, Mom. You are so amazing!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment