Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine's Day Cookie Bouquets

I made and sold these Valentine's Day cookies this year. I think they were a huge hit! These soft homemade cookies are made from the best ingredients using a delicious family recipe. The frosting is an almond butter glaze. Having the cookies on sticks gives a fun, whimsical effect that is sure to bring a smile to anyone's face! I had one customer quote, "These are the best sugar cookies I think I've ever had in my life!"

Although I made these particular cookies for Valentine's Day, I think cookie bouquets are so cute and so delicious that they have potential for almost any occasion! Birthdays, anniversaries, office gatherings, congratulations, thank you gifts, baby or wedding showers, Christmas... the possibilities are limitless!

Pictures of cookies before packaging:



And look how cute they look after packaging:



x's & o's

No comments:

Post a Comment